Online or onsite, instructor-led live OpenSearch training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use OpenSearch to perform distributed search and data analytics in a unified and secure system.
OpenSearch training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Morocco onsite live OpenSearch trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
OpenSearch is also known as Amazon OpenSearch Service (formerly Amazon Elasticsearch Service).
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Amazon OpenSearch Course Outlines in Morocco
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start building search and analytics solutions with OpenSearch and OpenSearch Dashboards.
- Understand the three approaches (snapshot, restart, and rolling) in upgrading from Elasticsearch OSS to OpenSearch.
- Learn how to index data, create data streams, run queries, and streamline cross-cluster operations in OpenSearch.
- Explore and use plugins, APIs, clients, and ingestion tools (Beats, Logstash, Grafana, etc.) to optimize search experience while keeping clusters secure.
- Use OpenSearch Dashboards to centralize data management, visualization, logging, monitoring, and maintenance.