PRINCE2 Foundation follows the 6th Edition syllabus and includes the following modules:
- What is a project?
- Structure of PRINCE2
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Business case
- Initiating a project
- Managing a stage boundary
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
PRINCE2 Practitioner follows the 6th Edition syllabus and provides delegates with the following:
- ILX Group’s unique ‘Preparing for the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination’ workbook, providing sample practitioner examination papers and marking guidelines
- A review of the entire method, consolidating understanding and addressing any areas of concern
- Individual scenario based exercises, designed to focus candidates on the application of the PRINCE2 method
You must pass the Foundation exam prior to undertaking the Practitioner examination.
Paul was a fantastic trainer. I enjoyed his style of teaching and delivery pace
Course - Professional Scrum Master II | PSM II (Scrum.org accredited training course)
I like that I could more deeply see the supeuser options.
Tomas - SUPER ZOO Sp. z o.o.
Course - Project Management with Trello
I liked being able to ad-hoc explore different solutions to needs we have, so the general lessons were easily switched up to specialize for our needs.
Devin - Curberg.net
Course - JIRA for Beginners
the practical examples
Rosu Mihail - RENAULT TECHNOLOGIE ROUMANIE S.R.L.
Course - JIRA for Advanced Users
Marek was AWESOME. And I insist... he really was awesome. His level of knowledge, enthusiasm, organisation... he really was well prepared and in-control of the course material. I loved he did demonstrations instead of diagrams... it was a lot more interactive, and we could answer questions related to the situation we were seeing.
Eliane Champagne - Bell Solutions techniques
Course - JIRA for Administrators
Trainer's knowledge of all topics was very good.