Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications - which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet). Microsoft markets at least a dozen different editions of Microsoft SQL Server, aimed at different audiences and for workloads ranging from small single-machine applications to large Internet-facing applications with many concurrent users.
Authorized SQL Server Course Outlines in Morocco
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution. Finally, this course will show how to build paginated reports within the Power BI service and publish them to a workspace for inclusion within Power BI.
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at people looking to move into a database professional role or whose job role is expanding to encompass database elements. The course describes fundamental database concepts including database types, database languages, and database designs.
The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
• Describe database languages used in SQL Server 2016
• Describe data modelling techniques
• Describe normalization and denormalization techniques
• Describe relationship types and effects in database design
• Describe the effects of database design on performance
• Describe commonly used database objects