Online or onsite, instructor-led live MLflow training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MLflow for streamlining and managing the machine learning lifecycle.
MLflow training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live MLflow training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Morocco or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Morocco.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
MLflow Course Outlines in Morocco
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure MLflow and related ML libraries and frameworks.
- Appreciate the importance of trackability, reproducability and deployability of an ML model
- Deploy ML models to different public clouds, platforms, or on-premise servers.
- Scale the ML deployment process to accommodate multiple users collaborating on a project.
- Set up a central registry to experiment with, reproduce, and deploy ML models.